Helping You Gain Residency In Monaco
Are you considering moving to Monaco to enjoy the advantageous tax status which applies to official residents of Monaco? If so, I am here to assist with each step and requirement of the Monaco residency application process.
WWW Relocation Monaco had helped many high net worth individuals and their families apply for and gain residency in Monaco.
As a resident of Monaco, you would enjoy the advantageous tax system detailed on our web page "Advantages of living in Monaco", as well as living in a secure, international, and business friendly jurisdiction. The service I provide is efficient and friendly . I am fluent in both English and French. with an in depth knowledge of Monaco, having been resident myself for over twenty years.
I can help you with the entire residency application process and offer you a level of service which I feel is not provided elsewhere, and I will make my long established valuable network of Monaco based service providers available to you, as one of my clients.
So, how I can help you apply for and gain residency efficiently and smoothly?
My service is not just about completing the formal requirements for would be Monaco residents and the paperwork, it also includes sharing; the wealth of knowledge I have gained when helping previous clients in applying for and gaining residency.
Applying For Monaco Residency
Below are the most important aspects of preparing to apply for Monaco Residency for all nationalities:
- Assistance with establishing the required bank account in Monaco, as a first step in the residency process. This can be quite time consuming and difficult for those with no knowledge of the banking market in Monaco. I know the market well and help my clients navigate the choice of banks and the formalities of the account opening process.
- Assistance with making a complete search of the Monaco property market, whether for rental or purchase. I work with selected Monaco Estate agents who have a proven track record of researching the full Monaco market, whether for rental or purchase, in order to find suitable properties which match our clients parameters. From the start of the search to the signing of the rental/purchase contract, to switching utilities over, to installing wifi- my service is complete. Additional services such as arranging for interior design and furnishings are available upon request.
- Documentation preparation is key and I work closely with my clients to ensure that the residency application file is complete, so that at the time of the official interview everything is in good order for submission. This will avoid delays with the residency card approval process. I will arrange for the residency interview date and accompany the client to the interview. Once the interview has been held and all documents submitted, I track the residency card approval process and keep the client up to date, letting the client know when the residency card is approved and ready for collection.
- If required I can make introductions to our clients for Monaco Schools, Doctors, Solicitors, Accountants and other professionals whose services may be of interest. I also offer advice on the practical side of setting up your new home, help with exchanging your driving licenses once the residency cards are issued and related matters.
- For NON EU passport holders, there is an additional step which involves applying for a special visa from the French Embassy/Consulate in their country of residence. I will assist with the preparation for this.
I hope that you find this website packed with useful information and look forward to helping you with your considered move to Monaco.
Fee quotations are available upon request and subject to whether applying as an individual/family or company.
Please contact me today.