Get in touch to find out more about what we can do for you. Click here
A Guide to Renting a Property in Monaco
Monaco is an ideal place to move to for many reasons. It has a warm and sunny Mediterranean climate, it has a first class location at the very heart of Europe with excellent flight connections worldwide from Nice airport, ( 35 mins by car from Monaco) it also boats a world-class infrastructure , and is a very secure place in which to live. Monaco residents enjoy one of the most advantageous tax systems in Europe. Individuals, families and companies move to Monaco, because of these reasons .Renting or buying a property in Monaco is a condition of gaining residency and WW Relocation will provide assistance not just with the property search, whether renting a property in Monaco or buying, but also with banking requirements, schooling for children if required as well as the official residency application and interview.
WW Relocation will work closely with you before, during and after your move to Monaco. You will be given personalized attention and offered customized solutions for your particular needs. As an independent relocation provider, we have built a solid reputation with clients that have utilized our services for their move to Monaco.
Renting a Property in Monaco
A condition of the residency application for Monaco is renting (or buying) an apartment in Monaco. There are a varying range of apartments for rent in Monaco with prices dictated by the size, location and condition of the apartment. The Monaco property rental market is small and therefore a limited supply is available at any time. We have a selected group of Monaco agents we work with on behalf of our clients who are interested in a Monaco property rental (or purchase).
- We have access to the property Monaco rental market and we will assist you by carrying out a full property search, based upon your requirements such as how much living space you need, number of bedrooms, location, style of apartment, your budget, and of course, if you want to have a wonderful sea view, we will do our best to find one which matches or exceeds your expectations! Once we have a short list of Monaco rental property for you to view, we would ask you to make a 3-4 working day visit to Monaco to view the properties. If you are fortunate to make your decision on the first viewing visit, the lease can be signed which will speed up the next step, which is to request the official residency interview. To formalize the Monaco property rental agreement, three months’ rent is payable in advance, together with the required three months security deposit (refundable at the termination of the lease subject to the condition of the property) and the fees for the agent which are 10 per cent of the first years property rent.
- The monthly Monaco property rental costs vary widely and this will depend upon which building the apartment is located in, the area, the size of the apartment, the floor, the views, and how many car parking spaces and storage cellars are attached to the apartment. Also some of the more recent buildings offer private swimming pools and in house gymnasiums.
- Please see the page with the estimated costs of Monaco property rental prices. These represent a range of different size apartments and vary greatly.
Benefits of working with WW Relocation-Monaco
- We have an extensive knowledge of Monaco
- We are a one stop solution
- We are fluent in French, English, and we have a, excellent network of multilingual professionals with whom we work to deliver a first class and personalized service to our broad range of International clients.
- Customer satisfaction is paramount to WW Relocation. We provide efficient, friendly, and professional services. We also offer ongoing support once you have completed your move, in the more practical areas such as where to buy home furnishings and electrical goods, registering cars, exchanging driving licenses, introductions to Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants (if required), French language schools and many other areas.
Contact us today at + 377 680 860 248 or + 44 7747 801731